- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Nestled behind a hedge of potted plants, this Peruvian fusion restaurant offers an excellent mix of light fare and irresistible desserts. There is an extensive salad selection, and the empanadas, with fillings such as ají de gallina (chicken in a creamy pepper sauce) and lomo saltado (beef sautéed with tomato and onion), are great. Share an order of causushis (cold mashed potato with various fillings), then sample the ravioli bachiche (in a spicy cream sauce), or arroz Tanta, similar to paella. Save room for a chocolúcuma (cream of the native lúcuma fruit encased in dark chocolate), or one of the other pastries.
- Address: Pasaje Escribanos 142, El Centro, Lima, 01
- Phone: 1/426–7796
- Location: El Centro
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun. dinner.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I've read many of the helpful posts here. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more