- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hostal Buena Vista
At a Glance
- charming house
- near restaurants and bars
- good value
- street noise, especially in rooms 13 and 14
Check Rates from our Partners
Hostal Buena Vista Review
This colonial-style house furnished with antiques and hemmed by an exuberant garden is one of Lima's loveliest B&Bs. Rooms vary a lot, but those on the second floor have high, beamed ceilings and hardwood floors. Four rooms in exterior wings share two terraces overlooking the garden, but they get a lot of street noise; downstairs interior rooms are the quietest. Complimentary breakfast is served on an interior patio with Spanish tiles on the walls and a parrot in an iron cage.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I've read many of the helpful posts here. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more