- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
The neighborhood's premier steak house is more than that, since in addition to prime cuts of beef the menu features such Peruvian specialties as cochinillo (roast suckling pig) with tacu tacu (mixed rice and beans) and grilled Chilean salmon. The U.S. beef is pricy, but the Brazilian beef is excellent. Try one of the Argentine malbecs on the wine list. The airy dining room has minimal decoration, but the colorful bar in the corner has a wild collection of statues and handblown glass. The service is first-rate, and the desserts are to die for. It's no wonder the place is usually packed.
- Address: Av. Dos de Mayo 298, Miraflores, Lima, 18
- Phone: 1/242–5957
- Location: Miraflores
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- No dinner Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
Heading for lovely Peru in April and looking for suggestions for the confusing Cusco area. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more