- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Chez Philippe Review
Though French often connotes fancy, this laid-back restaurant is all about enjoying hearty food at comfortable prices. You enter through a small shop that sells fresh breads and homemade paté to a dining room that evokes a country home, or a popular covered terrace edged with greenery and stacked wood for the oven. The owner is from Alsace, so in addition to French standards such as duck in orange sauce and chicken cordon bleu, he offers choucroute (homemade sauerkraut with sausages and pork). Another house specialty is trucha al horno (baked trout). The place also serves excellent pizza, and has a large selection of European beers.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
I will be spending a night in Lima at the end of my Peru trip. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more