- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
This small restaurant on a busy avenue evokes the country with its rustic log walls and tables made from sliced tree trunks. It specializes in that favorite Argentine snack: the empanada. There are nine types on offer, from the traditional carne (ground beef) to cangrejo y queso (crab meat and cheese), as well as dozens of pizzas and pasta dishes. Another option is pastel de choclo (corn casserole with beef, raisins, and olives). The food and prices make this a popular nightspot.
- Address: Av. Del Ejercito 182, Miraflores, Lima, 18
- Phone: 1/441–3134
- Location: Miraflores
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
I will be spending a night in Lima at the end of my Peru trip. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more