- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
This small restaurant on a busy avenue evokes the country with its rustic log walls and tables made from sliced tree trunks. It specializes in that favorite Argentine snack: the empanada. There are nine types on offer, from the traditional carne (ground beef) to cangrejo y queso (crab meat and cheese), as well as dozens of pizzas and pasta dishes. Another option is pastel de choclo (corn casserole with beef, raisins, and olives). The food and prices make this a popular nightspot.
- Address: Av. Del Ejercito 182, Miraflores, Lima, 18
- Phone: 1/441–3134
- Location: Miraflores
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
Heading for lovely Peru in April and looking for suggestions for the confusing Cusco area. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more