- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
There's not a more elegant dining room than Perroquet, tucked away in the Country Club Lima Hotel. You feel pampered in the main room, with its upholstered chairs and tables almost overloaded with polished crystal and china. If it's a warm enough evening, you might prefer the terrace and its brass chandeliers. The atmosphere never feels stuffy, and neither does the menu. There are traditional dishes, but they have a modern flair. Try the lamb shank roasted for three hours in red wine and cilantro seeds, the artichoke ravioli, or the lemony corvina (sea bass) with kichwa (an Andean grain). Or stop by for Sunday brunch.
- Address: Country Club Hotel, Los Eucaliptos 50, San Isidro, Lima, 27
- Phone: 1/611–9000
- Location: San Isidro
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
I will be spending a night in Lima at the end of my Peru trip. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more