- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Delfines Hotel & Casino
At a Glance
- good rates
- quiet location
- nice views
- decor a bit dated
Check Rates from our Partners
Delfines Hotel & Casino Review
Once one of Lima's best hotels, Delfines's star has faded slightly, but to compensate it's charging very competitive rates. Carpeted guest rooms are bright and comfortably furnished, with small desks and masssive windows. The best ones have sweeping views of the city's oldest golf course. A café overlooks the airy lobby, and a larger bistro sits beneath a long arch of crisscrossing ribbons of stainless steel and glass panes. The outdoor swimming pool is open from December to May. There's also a small gym and spa.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
I will be spending a night in Lima at the end of my Peru trip. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more