- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Parque El Olívar
Parque El Olívar Review
For years this rambling olive grove was slowly disappearing as homes for wealthy citizens were being built on its perimeter. The process was halted in the 1960s, in time to save more than 1,500 gnarled olive trees. Some of the trees are more than a century old and still bear fruit. A network of sidewalks, flowerbeds, fountains, and playgrounds make this 50-acre park a popular spot on weekend afternoons.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
I will be spending a night in Lima at the end of my Peru trip. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more