- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Municipalidad de Lima
Municipalidad de Lima Review
Although it resembles the colonial-era buildings that abound in the area, City Hall was constructed in 1944. Step inside to see the stained-glass windows above the marble staircase. To the south of the building is a popular pedestrian walkway called the Paseo Los Escribanos, or Passage of the Scribes, lined with inexpensive restaurants. Here you'll find the entrance to a small gallery run by City Hall that hosts exhibitions by Peruvian artists. In the back of the building is a tourist information office.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more