- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
El Señorío de Sulco
El Señorío de Sulco Review
The owner of this restaurant, Isabel Alvarez, has authored several cookbooks. The antique cooking vessels hanging on the walls reflect her passion for traditional Peruvian cuisine. Start with one of various cebiches or chupe de camarones (a creamy river prawn soup) if in season, then move on to arroz con pato (rice and duck with a splash of dark beer), congrio sudado (a tender whitefish in a spicy broth), or huatia sulcana (a traditional beef stew). Weekend lunch buffets offer an excellent opportunity to sample a variety of Peruvian cuisine.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I recently went on a 12 day "Kaleidoscope" tour of Peru and highly recommend. Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I'm looking to spend 3 weeks in SA. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more