- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Trattoria di Mambrino
Trattoria di Mambrino Review
After a quarter century in business, this trattoria remains one of Lima's best Italian restaurants. You can watch cooks stuff the ravioli and drape the fettuccine on long wooden rods in the kitchen. But the proof is on the plate: delicious dishes like artichoke ravioli and fettuccine magnifico (with a prosciutto, Parmesan, and white truffle sauce) leave you satisfied but not stuffed. Be sure to leave room for dessert. Co-owner Sandra Plevisanni is one of the country's best pastry chefs, so it would be a crime to leave without trying one of her creations. The only caveat is the service, which can be slow.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
I will be spending a night in Lima at the end of my Peru trip. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more