- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- a block from the oceanfront park
- good value
- basic rooms on a busy street
Check Rates from our Partners
El Carmelo Review
A stone's throw from Parque del Amor, this little hotel is also just four blocks from Parque Miraflores. Simply furnished rooms with polished parquet floors are clean and comfortable. Some have interior windows; those facing the street are much brighter, though they get a lot of traffic noise. Guests mingle in a little bar in the lobby.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
I'm aware many people have had problems trying to buy tickets to Machu Picchu on the government web site http://www.machupicchu.gob.pe/ including me.
Starting last weekend I made several attempts. At firs Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more