- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- good value
- near oceanfront park
- smallish rooms
- on a busy traffic circle
Check Rates from our Partners
Hostal Torreblanca Review
The name refers to the little white tower on the top floor of this rust-colored, colonial-style building. It is an eclectic yet distinctive spot with a fireplace in the lobby and plenty of rounded walls decorated with framed, antique weavings. Although the hotel is a little far from the center of Miraflores, it's just a block from a park overlooking the ocean. The hotel's restaurant, Vivalo, serves Peruvian cuisine, and there are several other dining options within walking distance. The staff can arrange inexpensive airport transfers.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
I will be spending a night in Lima at the end of my Peru trip. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more