- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
San Antonio Abad
At a Glance
- colonial-style building
- convenient location
- good breakfast
- some dated furnishings
Check Rates from our Partners
San Antonio Abad Review
This mansion in a residential neighborhood offers ambience, tranquillity, and very reasonable rates. The rambling old building has common areas with colonial-style furnishings overlooking a small courtyard. A wooden staircase leads up to cozy rooms with parquet or carpeted floors and beamed ceilings. The hotel is a short walk from several parks, including the lovely Parque Reducto, and the shops, restaurants, and nightlife of Miraflores. The hotel provides free airport transfers, which makes this one of the best deals in Lima.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more