- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
DoubleTree El Pardo Hotel
At a Glance
- lots of services
- near dining options
- walking distance from Miraflores sights
- impersonal feel
Check Rates from our Partners
DoubleTree El Pardo Hotel Review
This is one hotel where you won't want to go straight to your room. The open-air café on the ground floor is a great place for a cocktail, the rooftop pool and hot tub have a sweeping urban view, and the health club is among the city's best. This is a popular perch for traveling executives, so there is a well-stocked business center and half a dozen meeting rooms, but the restaurant offers a nightly folk-dancing show that draws plenty of tourists. The casino next door does little for the look of the hotel, unfortunately.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
I will be spending a night in Lima at the end of my Peru trip. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more