- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Puente de los Suspiros
Puente de los Suspiros Review
The romantically named Bridge of Sighs is a wooden walkway over the tree-shaded Bajada de los Baños. Though the bridge itself is nothing special, the view of the surrounding historic buildings is priceless. the bridge is the most direct route from the Parque Municipal to La Ermita, a lovely little chapel dating from 1882 that is painted a dazzling shade of red. To the left of the church is a path that leads to a scenic overlook.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
I will be spending a night in Lima at the end of my Peru trip. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more