All Lima Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
|A-G H-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
3B Barranco's Bed & Breakfast
Travelers who are watching their budget appreciate this mode . . .
Country Club Lima Hotel
Priceless paintings from the Museo Pedro de Osma hang in the lobby. . .
Delfines Hotel & Casino
Once one of Lima's best hotels, Delfines's star has faded slightly,. . .
DoubleTree El Pardo Hotel
This is one hotel where you won't want to go straight to you. . .
A stone's throw from Parque del Amor, this little hotel is also. . .
Foresta Hotel & Suites
With dozens of bars and restaurants within walking distance, this. . .
Gran Hotel Bolívar
Tastes may have changed since 1924, but this grande dame retains. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $3099 -- South America 7-Nt. Escape w/Air, Hotels & Tours Friendly Planet Travel
- $1527 & up -- Machu Picchu: 8-Nt. Trek w/Inca Trail Hiking — $1,527 LatinEscapes.com
- $1387 & up -- Peru 6-Nts. w/Machu Picchu, Lima & Cusco Tours — $1,387 LatinEscapes.com