- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Cusco's main bus terminal is at the Terminal Terrestre in Santiago, not far from the airport. The best company running from Cusco is Cruz del Sur (www.cruzdelsur.com.pe), which has its own terminal on Avenida Industrial in Bancopata. Bus travel between Cusco and the Sacred Valley is cheap, frequent... and sometimes accident-prone; taxis (shared or private) are by far the better option.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's