- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
The road from Cusco leads directly to the town of Taray. The Pisac market beckons a few kilometers down the road, but Taray makes a worthwhile pre-Pisac shopping stop. Devastating flooding in March 2010 destroyed nearly 80% of the town's homes. However, a herculean effort has been made to get the town's main infrastructure up and running at full steam again.
Taray at a Glance
Elsewhere in Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's