Sights & Attractions in Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Sights & Attractions Cusco and the Sacred Valley
|A-E F-N O-P Q-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The main attraction of the small town of Andahuaylillas, 8 km...
Loosely translated as "palace of weaving," Awana Kancha provides...
|Stores / Malls||Taray|
Casa de Garcilaso
You'll find a bit of everything in this spot, which may leave...
|Houses / Mansions||Cusco|
Dominating the Plaza de Armas, the monumental cathedral is one...
Cusco transplants and husband-and-wife team Pablo Seminario and...
|Stores / Malls||Urubamba|
This museum provides a delicious introduction to the history...
|Museums / Galleries||Cusco|
A 1607 colonial church in the central plaza above the market...
To behold colonial Cusco in all its beauty, take the 15-minute...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Cusco|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's