- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- great service
- comfy beds
- heaters available for an extra fee
- basic amenities
Check Rates from our Partners
Inkarri Hostal Review
If all you want is a clean and comfortable place to lay your head, you'll be pleasantly surprised at how much more you get here. All the staff at this family owned and operated hotel specialize in making their out-of-town guests feel welcome. In a restored colonial mansion, it has lovely grounds and the rooms, though basic, are kept clean and feature comfortable beds. Heaters are available at an extra cost.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
I will be spending a night in Lima at the end of my Peru trip. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more