- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Marcelo Batata Review
The ambience here is a nice blend of friendly, upscale, and romantic, with a rooftop terrace and a cozy interior dining room with red-painted walls. Start with a drink made from one of the many pisco macerations made in-house. Peruvian fusion is the restaurant's specialty, and the alpaca steaks are some of the best in town; other options include melt-in-your mouth chicken in aguaymanto sauce.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I recently went on a 12 day "Kaleidoscope" tour of Peru and highly recommend. Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I'm looking to spend 3 weeks in SA. Read more
· News & Features
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more