- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fallen Angel Guest House
At a Glance
- a unique experience
- excellent service
- fantastic breakfast included
- may be noisy, as it is above the Fallen Angel restaurant, which stays open until 11
Check Rates from our Partners
Fallen Angel Guest House Review
This luxury boutique hotel features four of the most unusually designed suites you will find anywhere—picture a lofted bedroom with blue and brown floral wallpaper, a claw-foot tub with a red canopy curtain, chandeliers, and modern art everywhere. The rooms may not be to everyone's taste, but if you're looking for something out of the ordinary with a heavy design focus, this might be your favorite place in Cusco. Each suite has a different vibe to it. and the way the carefully chosen accents and furnishings fit together is truly remarkable. Several of the details, such as the wooden doors, are original to the colonial mansion in which the rooms are housed. Of special interest to collectors, everything in the rooms is available for purchase.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I recently went on a 12 day "Kaleidoscope" tour of Peru and highly recommend. Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I'm looking to spend 3 weeks in SA. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more