- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
El Huacatay Review
The best restaurant in Urubamba, possibly in the Valley, El Huacatay was serving Peruvian fusion cuisine before it became trendy in an intimate ambiance and with a lovely garden. All that experience has certainly stood them in good stead and you're likely to need some time to decide between all the enticing possibilities on the menu. Still, you can never go wrong with an alpaca tenderloin or pumpkin tortellini. There are plenty of vegetarian choices as well. Be sure to save room for the frozen passionfruit cheesecake.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
I will be spending a night in Lima at the end of my Peru trip. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more