- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
The Green House
At a Glance
- quiet and friendly
- beautiful grounds
- remote location
Check Rates from our Partners
The Green House Review
With just four rooms, this small hotel offers a quiet getaway in a gorgeous country setting—it's perfect for getting in some nature without having to rough it. Rooms are tastefully appointed and ultra-comfortable. Breakfast is included, and a 3-course Peruvian fusion dinner can be added for an extra S/45. There is plenty of communal space as well as private nooks to get away from everyone.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more