- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Aranwa Cusco Boutique Hotel
At a Glance
- luxury service
- historic setting
- intimate feel
- some rooms have better views than others
Check Rates from our Partners
Aranwa Cusco Boutique Hotel Review
Everywhere you look, there are original pieces of art juxtaposed with modern furnishings at this luxurious boutique hotel housed in a 16th century colonial mansion. Service is impeccable, and amenities include an intelligent oxygen system, central heating and air conditioning, heated bathroom floors, and much more. Once you manage to get out of your bathrobe and slippers, you'll find that the hotel is located right in the center of town.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more