- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Aranwa Cusco Boutique Hotel
At a Glance
- luxury service
- historic setting
- intimate feel
- some rooms have better views than others
Check Rates from our Partners
Aranwa Cusco Boutique Hotel Review
Everywhere you look, there are original pieces of art juxtaposed with modern furnishings at this luxurious boutique hotel housed in a 16th century colonial mansion. Service is impeccable, and amenities include an intelligent oxygen system, central heating and air conditioning, heated bathroom floors, and much more. Once you manage to get out of your bathrobe and slippers, you'll find that the hotel is located right in the center of town.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
I will be spending a night in Lima at the end of my Peru trip. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more