- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel and Wellness
At a Glance
- excellent service
- beautiful property
- extensive wellness treatments
- located in a remote area
Check Rates from our Partners
Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel and Wellness Review
Set in the beautiful Sacred Valley, the hotel's riverside location is enough to make your stress melt away, add to that an extensive wellness center with treatments featuring local ingredients and therapies, hydrotherapy pools, yoga, a fitness center, and more, and your trip to Peru may turn into a wellness retreat. As in the company's other locations, the owner's personal art collection is distributed throughout, allowing you to enjoy all the comforts of today while being surrounded by the beauty of the past.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
I will be spending a night in Lima at the end of my Peru trip. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more