- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
For an excellent view of the Plaza de Armas with food and drinks to match, this is the perfect place to enjoy a drink before dinner as the sun sets behind the surrounding mountains. Limo is known for its cebiche and fish dishes, but there is plenty more to choose from. In addition to traditional Peruvian food, there are fusion dishes using local ingredients such as grilled alpaca with rosemary or quinoa risotto. Limo is also known for its pisco drinks, and for good reason.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
I will be spending a night in Lima at the end of my Peru trip. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more