- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Although you could make a meal out of the many tasty appetizers at this upscale and minimalist-design spot, the real highlight is cooking an entrée at your table on a heated volcanic stone. Whether you choose beef, alpaca, fish, or shrimp (or any combination), your selection will be the choicest and freshest cut, guaranteed to melt in your mouth. It comes to your table seared on the outside, allowing you to complete the cooking to your personal preference. Cooking on the hot stone is unlike other techniques for cooking at the table; there is no smoke or strong odor to follow you home.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
I will be spending a night in Lima at the end of my Peru trip. Read more