- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Although you could make a meal out of the many tasty appetizers at this upscale and minimalist-design spot, the real highlight is cooking an entrée at your table on a heated volcanic stone. Whether you choose beef, alpaca, fish, or shrimp (or any combination), your selection will be the choicest and freshest cut, guaranteed to melt in your mouth. It comes to your table seared on the outside, allowing you to complete the cooking to your personal preference. Cooking on the hot stone is unlike other techniques for cooking at the table; there is no smoke or strong odor to follow you home.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Peru - August 24 to Sept 15
As always, I am so grateful for the reports, advice, and wealth of knowledge available
on this forum when I start my trip planning. Read more
The goals of this year’s South American safari were good weather and jaguar in the Pantanal and to explore ‘wild’ Peru in Manu, Tambopata and Chaparri Reserve. Read more
This time we are really retiring!
Just got back from SEA and back at work and already planning our retirement trip next fall to South America.
Mid-sixties, active, healthy, husband speaks ok Spanish. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more