- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
JW Marriott Cusco
At a Glance
- large comfortable rooms
- close to the historic center
- steeped in history
- not everyone will appreciate the blending of past and present
Check Rates from our Partners
JW Marriott Cusco Review
Step through the enormous original 16th-century doorway and into the plush lobby for a feel of this property, a beautiful and comfortable blend of old and new. Rooms are large, with amenities such as oxygen pumped in on request (at an extra charge), in-room thermostats, down comforters, and king-size beds. The library has books from the 1800s to browse through and archaeological exhibition rooms display some of the finds unearthed during the excavation and restoration of the hotel, part of the reason that it took six years for the project to be completed. The main restaurant has a wall from the colonial church that once made its home here.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
We are planning a trip to Peru in January 2013, mostly to see Machu Picchu. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more