- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- luxurious rooms
- attentive service
- design a visual feast
- some rooms are smaller with less light
- not all designs may be to your taste
Check Rates from our Partners
Andean Wings Review
Housed in a 16th century colonial mansion, this boutique does an outstanding job of blending the historical backdrop with a modern and artistic design—each room is unique and decorated with original artwork, sometimes with chandeliers, canopy beds, or Jacuzzi tubs. All offer all the comforts you would expect from the highest-quality hotel. Personalized and friendly service comes naturally here, and the staff will quickly make you feel like you're at home. The outstanding on-site restaurant and bar are a great option for staying in. Also on-site is a therapy room with excellent massages, free Wi-Fi, and 24-hour complimentary hot teas. Andean ceremonies such as Despachos (rituals to honor Mother Earth) can be arranged through the hotel.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I've read many of the helpful posts here. Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more