- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Posada Las Casitas del Arco Iris
At a Glance
- gorgeous landscape
- private comfortable rooms
- bargain prices
- charitable organization
- remote location
Check Rates from our Partners
Posada Las Casitas del Arco Iris Review
An incredibly tranquil and cozy retreat in the gorgeous Urubamba countryside, you'll have even more peace of mind knowing that your soles are helping fund healthcare and education for underpriveleged children and adults. The eight bungalows, featuring comfortable beds, luxurious bathrooms, and open fireplaces, offer secluded places for getting away from it all. There are also three double rooms in the main house. The surrounding grounds are full of flowers and hummingbirds, there are plenty of places to walk during the day, and at night you'll be able to see a skyful of stars.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
I will be spending a night in Lima at the end of my Peru trip. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more