- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fractal Dragon Art Gallery
Fractal Dragon Art Gallery Review
Even if you aren't looking to bring home artwork, this gallery is worth browsing through. The director is a Cusqueña artist herself and each month she chooses a contemporary up-and-coming artist to display in the gallery. These works of art will give you an opportunity to learn more about the current culture of Cusco and Peru, rather than the traditional painting and crafts. The cultural center upstairs showcases a variety of special events including music, theater, storytelling, and more.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
We are planning a trip to Peru in January 2013, mostly to see Machu Picchu. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more