- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Cafe Dos X 3
Cafe Dos X 3 Review
Pouring some of the best coffee in the city from a special house blend, this cafe is a Cusco icon. Martin Chambi photos help locate the cafe in Peru, but the jazz playing and bohemian atmosphere make this cafe feel more cosmopolitan. It's a great place for a quick bite, as well as to pick up flyers on current cultural offerings. Try the passionfruit cheesecake or tiramisu with your cappucino and then head next door to the Cusco School of Fine Arts to see what they have on display.
- Address: Calle Marqués 271, Cusco
- Phone: 084/232–661
- Location: Cusco
- No dinner.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Peru - August 24 to Sept 15
As always, I am so grateful for the reports, advice, and wealth of knowledge available
on this forum when I start my trip planning. Read more
The goals of this year’s South American safari were good weather and jaguar in the Pantanal and to explore ‘wild’ Peru in Manu, Tambopata and Chaparri Reserve. Read more
This time we are really retiring!
Just got back from SEA and back at work and already planning our retirement trip next fall to South America.
Mid-sixties, active, healthy, husband speaks ok Spanish. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more