- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Cafe Dos X 3
Cafe Dos X 3 Review
Pouring some of the best coffee in the city from a special house blend, this cafe is a Cusco icon. Martin Chambi photos help locate the cafe in Peru, but the jazz playing and bohemian atmosphere make this cafe feel more cosmopolitan. It's a great place for a quick bite, as well as to pick up flyers on current cultural offerings. Try the passionfruit cheesecake or tiramisu with your cappucino and then head next door to the Cusco School of Fine Arts to see what they have on display.
- Address: Calle Marqués 271, Cusco
- Phone: 084/232–661
- Location: Cusco
- No dinner.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I recently went on a 12 day "Kaleidoscope" tour of Peru and highly recommend. Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I'm looking to spend 3 weeks in SA. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more