- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Le Soleil Review
If you're in Peru and missing Paris, you're in luck. Unlike many of the higher-end restaurants in Cusco, this is not Peruvian fusion—it is French cuisine through and through, right down to the imported wine and the fabulous crème brulée. In addition to à la carte, there are also tasting menus of either 5 or 8 courses, allowing you to sample a variety of dishes like foie gras, escargots, and duck confit for S/116 and S/159 respectively.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
We are planning a trip to Peru in January 2013, mostly to see Machu Picchu. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more