- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hotel Costa del Sol Picoaga
At a Glance
- excellent value for top-end lodging
- mix of modern and colonial room options
- rooms on the modern side of the hotel are a bit lacking in charm
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Costa del Sol Picoaga Review
An upscale option at a fraction of the price of some Cusco lodgings, this hotel, now a Costa del Sol by Ramada, mixes the best of the new and old Cusco. The front half drips with colonial charm—rooms are set around an attractive arcaded courtyard in the 17th-century former home of the Marquis of Picoaga. This is the section to choose if you want that historic feel. Two family-friendly suites are perfect for people traveling with children. Behind is a new wing with modern rooms that have minimalist design but are big on comfort. The old rooftop bar has been converted into three rooms with the best views in the house.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
We are planning a trip to Peru in January 2013, mostly to see Machu Picchu. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more