- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
South American Explorers
South American Explorers Review
If you're up for an intellectual, but fun, evening, South American Explorers holds talks on themes of tourist or cultural interest almost every week. The subject might be a mini-Quechua lesson, Peruvian food and drink, a shamanic ceremony, or the screening of a Latin American film. The cost and schedule varies; check the website for information. The gatherings are a great way to meet other travelers.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I've read many of the helpful posts here. Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more