- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- newly renovated and clean
- comfortable lobby
- friendly staff
- in-room safes hold laptops
- a 10-minute stroll to get into town
- not a historic landmark
Check Rates from our Partners
Sonesta Hotel Review
The sleek yet comfortable lobby introduces you to this hotel's conservative yet friendly style; this hotel is popular with business travelers and tourists alike. Beyond the sparkling bathrooms and plush comforters, the excellent staff helps with many things, including travel plans and restaurant reservations. Also welcome in this chilly mountain city is heating, something surprisingly not provided everywhere. Future plans include adding an additional 22 rooms for 2013.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
We are planning a trip to Peru in January 2013, mostly to see Machu Picchu. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more