- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hearts Café Review
On the corner just before you turn to go down to the train station, Hearts Café offers tasty, down-home soups, sandwiches, baked goods, and fresh juices. This is the place to come if you're craving comfort food like pancakes, French toast, chicken burgers, or birthday cakes made to order. Besides the food, this place dishes up a hearty serving of humanitarian aid, as profits go to fund an NGO. Octogenarian British transplant Sonia Newhouse set up the café-cum-foundation in 2007. She makes it clear, however, that Living Heart is not a handout organization; profits feed into a variety of educational support programs for local women and children.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
I will be spending a night in Lima at the end of my Peru trip. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more