- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Chi Cha Review
Inspired by Gastón Acurio—renowned chef and godfather of the Nuevo-Andino culinary craze—this hip and hopping restaurant dishes up regional Cusqueña cuisine with a modern twist. If you haven't tried cuy yet, this trendy, open-kitchen restaurant may inspire you to pull the trigger with its chaufa (a type of Peruvian-Chinese fried rice) with guinea pig. Those who are intrigued but not ready for the guinea pig plunge can still experience the thrill of trying traditional recipes peppered with innovative additions: consider kapchi de habas (fava bean casserole) or anticuchos (Peruvian kebabs). Standbys like pizza and pasta are top-notch if that's more your speed, and the cocktails aren't too shabby either.
- Address: Plaza Regocijo 261, 2nd floor, Plaza Regocijo, Cusco
- Phone: 084/240–520
- Location: Cusco
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
We are planning a trip to Peru in January 2013, mostly to see Machu Picchu. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more