- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- gorgeous location and lovely rooms
- a few blocks from the center of town
Check Rates from our Partners
Apu Lodge Review
Surrounded by flowers and maturing gardens, Apu Lodge commands a delightful view of the Ollantaytambo ruins from its private grassy perch and is well worth the five-minute meander up cobbled Inca streets from the center of town. Taking its name from the spirit of the mountains, the Lodge offers guests clean, bright, and artfully furnished rooms, complete with celestially comfortable beds. Besides her cheery disposition, owner Louise Norton also offers an endless supply of tea and advice on touring the area. Breakfast commences early in the morning over a communal table and is a great spot to pick other people's brains on things to see and do.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
I'm aware many people have had problems trying to buy tickets to Machu Picchu on the government web site http://www.machupicchu.gob.pe/ including me.
Starting last weekend I made several attempts. At firs Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more