- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hospedaje Los Jardines
At a Glance
- cozy setting
- good value
- service is very hands-off, so not for people seeking instant attention when needed
- breakfast available for a fee
Check Rates from our Partners
Hospedaje Los Jardines Review
Some remodeling coupled with the carefully tended and colorful grounds continues to sustain this longtime favorite in the center of town. Eleven rooms populate a rambling house behind a wall on a quiet street. All have hardwood floors, tile baths, and attractive Venetian blinds. Lovely wood headboards and dressers and armoires fill each room in this entirely no-smoking property. Breakfast is served in an antiques-filled dining room.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
Heading for lovely Peru in April and looking for suggestions for the confusing Cusco area. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more