- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hospedaje Los Jardines
At a Glance
- cozy setting
- good value
- service is very hands-off, so not for people seeking instant attention when needed
- breakfast available for a fee
Hospedaje Los Jardines Review
Some remodeling coupled with the carefully tended and colorful grounds continues to sustain this longtime favorite in the center of town. Eleven rooms populate a rambling house behind a wall on a quiet street. All have hardwood floors, tile baths, and attractive Venetian blinds. Lovely wood headboards and dressers and armoires fill each room in this entirely no-smoking property. Breakfast is served in an antiques-filled dining room.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Peru - August 24 to Sept 15
As always, I am so grateful for the reports, advice, and wealth of knowledge available
on this forum when I start my trip planning. Read more
The goals of this year’s South American safari were good weather and jaguar in the Pantanal and to explore ‘wild’ Peru in Manu, Tambopata and Chaparri Reserve. Read more
This time we are really retiring!
Just got back from SEA and back at work and already planning our retirement trip next fall to South America.
Mid-sixties, active, healthy, husband speaks ok Spanish. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more