- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Paz y Luz
At a Glance
- excellent for families and big groups, especially conference cadres
- not the most centrally located
Check Rates from our Partners
Paz y Luz Review
Bright airy rooms, sky-lighted bathrooms, and mountain views characterize this growing hotel just outside of town. The entire complex conjures feelings implied in its name: peace and light. Besides relaxation, Paz y Luz also offers organized tours and healing ceremonies. Newly added are three two-bedroom bungalows with living room, kitchen, and fireplace. Long-term rooms are available with private bathrooms and shared kitchens. The hotel doesn't have a street address, but it's easily found by following the signs around town.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more