- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Inka Grill Review
Centrally located in the Plaza de Armas, this popular restaurant offers a wide variety of Peruvian and international fare. From fresh quinoa-battered shrimp salad to homemade ravioli in Andean herb sauce, the extensive menu, including a number of vegetarian options, is sure to please even the pickiest of palettes. Cozy and chic, order up a glass of red and listen to the live nightly music.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I've read many of the helpful posts here. Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more