- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
The reputation for top-quality, locally produced organic food at this restaurant extends well beyond the cobblestone streets of Cusco—travelers as far away as the Sacred Valley rave about the homemade wheat pasta dishes and overstuffed sandwiches. The only problem you'll have here is figuring out which of the Peruvian fusion creations to try. Start with a fresh fruit juice or tea infusion and be sure to save room for one of the great dessert options. Their organic offerings also extend to beer and wine. Future plans include opening for breakfast.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
I will be spending a night in Lima at the end of my Peru trip. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more