- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hotel Libertador Tambo del Inka
At a Glance
- secluded with riverfront views
- green hotel
- huge modern resort
- not for those seeking intimate atmosphere
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Libertador Tambo del Inka Review
The sprawling complex sits on the edge of Urubamba's curving river—all state-of-the-art, environmentally-friendly rooms have hardwood floors, two beds, and great mountain views. The sophisticated restaurant specializes in a variety of Peruvian and international dishes, and the über-trendy bar features an entirely onyx-clad wall. With plenty of room to spare, the hotel also offers an on-site spa and fitness center. This is the only hotel in Peru that has been granted the LEED certification (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design). Access to the Machu Picchu trains doesn't get any better: the hotel sits right across from Urubamba's rail station.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I've read many of the helpful posts here. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more