- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- serenely situated and spoil-yourself stylish
- books up fast in high season
Check Rates from our Partners
La Casona Review
Colonial with a touch of class, this 11-suite boutique casa comes complete with a manicured interior courtyard, stately sitting and dining areas, and rooms with heated floors, antique-looking but modern bathtubs, and marbled showers. Every detail inspires appreciation, from the chic furnishings to the intricately carved wooden doors, soaring stone archways and smiling staff. The hotel captures all the charm of a 16th century mansion while offering all the amenities of a modern world-class retreat. After a day of tromping about town, you may find yourself cozying up and settling in, but be sure to pull yourself away from your private nook long enough to enjoy afternoon tea and biscuits.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
Hello, plans continue for our retirement trip to S.A.
Leaving September 20 and heading back 3-4 months later.
We fly into Lima and wonder if we should stay in Lima for our week of Spanish lessons o Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more