- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Casa Andina San Blas
At a Glance
- good value for top-end lodgings
- excellent location with spectacular views over Cusco
- professional atmosphere and pleasant service
- can be a hard walk uphill to get here
- some rooms have subpar views over the neighboring houses
Check Rates from our Partners
Casa Andina San Blas Review
Part of a national chain, all of the Casa Andina hotels exude professionalism and are great value for money, but each hotel differs in style—the San Blas branch, in a colonial house perched up on the hillside, offers great views over the city's terra-cotta rooftops. The modern and comfortable rooms are tastefully furnished with Andean touches.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Peru - August 24 to Sept 15
As always, I am so grateful for the reports, advice, and wealth of knowledge available
on this forum when I start my trip planning. Read more
The goals of this year’s South American safari were good weather and jaguar in the Pantanal and to explore ‘wild’ Peru in Manu, Tambopata and Chaparri Reserve. Read more
This time we are really retiring!
Just got back from SEA and back at work and already planning our retirement trip next fall to South America.
Mid-sixties, active, healthy, husband speaks ok Spanish. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more