- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Casa Andina San Blas
At a Glance
- good value for top-end lodgings
- excellent location with spectacular views over Cusco
- professional atmosphere and pleasant service
- can be a hard walk uphill to get here
- some rooms have subpar views over the neighboring houses
Check Rates from our Partners
Casa Andina San Blas Review
Part of a national chain, all of the Casa Andina hotels exude professionalism and are great value for money, but each hotel differs in style—the San Blas branch, in a colonial house perched up on the hillside, offers great views over the city's terra-cotta rooftops. The modern and comfortable rooms are tastefully furnished with Andean touches.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I've read many of the helpful posts here. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more