- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
On the Plaza de Armas, this quiet, tourist-oriented restaurant that encompasses part of the original Inca wall has good fish, especially the grilled or fried trout. It's also a fine place to introduce yourself to alpaca: Paititi's specialty is this peculiarly Andean delicacy basted in a sauco (cranberry-like Peruvian fruit) sauce. Additional lures are live folk-music shows nightly and a free pisco sour for all diners.
- Address: Portal de Carrizos 270, Plaza de Armas, Cusco
- Phone: 084/252–686
- Location: Cusco
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
Need opinions about a very basic question: Do we need a tour/guide in Peru?
Background information: We're a couple in our mid-40s, not particularly fit, but we do OK in most situations. We are extensively Read more
· News & Features
Navigate the chaotic street food scene of Ho Chi Minh City like a pro with our quick guide to no-fuss ... Read more
Come for the beautiful architecture and stay for the vibrant local culture.... Read more