- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
El Mesón de Espaderos
El Mesón de Espaderos Review
You'll drink in the city's history as you dine on a rustic second-floor terrace with stucco walls and high-beamed ceilings above the Plaza de Armas. The parrilladas (barbecued meats) are the best in Cusco. The platter for one person is more than enough for two, and the Parrilla Inca, with its mix of Andean meats, provides a good opportunity to try cuy. Vegetarians may want to pass, or resign themselves to dining from the salad bar.
- Address: Espaderos 105, Cusco
- Phone: 084/235–307
- Location: Cusco
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I've read many of the helpful posts here. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more